• Since 2009 - present - General manager, International Festival of Theatre “TBILISI INTERNATIONAL”
• Since 2006 – present – General Manager, Marjanishvili State Drama Theatre
• 1998 - 2006 – Manager, The Basement Theatre
• 1995 - 2000 – Program Coordinator for Informational Programs (Publishing, Libraries), Open Society Georgia Foundation
• 1993 - Graduated from Tbilisi State University, Department of History and Theory of Arts.
• 1993-1994 - MA course of History of Art and Architecture in Central European University, Prague, Czech Republic
• 2011 - Ph.D in ART MANAGEMENT, Uniman Academy of Management, Grenoble, France
• Went through several training courses in art management and art policy in Budapest, Austria, UK and USA.
• Associated teacher - History and Practice of art management at Georgian University Since 2006 and Tbilisi State University from 2005 to 2006.
• “The Management of New Age - crossroad Georgia”. The work addresses the global questions of art and management after the fall of The Soviet Union, in the scope of 20th century and world context.
• Apart from the basic work, author and manager of some exhibitions of contemporary Georgian Artists in Georgia and abroad. Author of a few publications of contemporary arts.
Sports, world politics, reading, travelling
Georgian (native), English (perfect), Russian (perfect), German (average), Spanish (studying).